CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Great SleepOver...........



What a fun night in Oct. when my brother and I had a sleepover with 22 of our friends. We had so much fun!! We played silly games, and then ate a ton of food. At midnight, my mom sent us on a scavender hunt. We searched for all sorts of stuff , the fun part 0f the hunt was riddles with a clue for something brown and long. The next thing you know, someone by the name of Austin brings in abig LOG inside of the building....what a mess!
When we all settled down, we watched the movie, The Shaggy Dog. We all fell asleep, and awoke to a face full of BUTTER , my brother, Austin said that was good face cream. My mom and Mrs. Krystal fixed us a wonderful breakfast with pancakes and bacon.
I'm not sure if my mom is ready, but I'm ready for another fun night!!

1 comments:

Becky said...

That sounds like fun! I can't wait to see you again. I hope you had a good time at the beach. Wish I could go!
Jenna