CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Our Wonderful Vacation

My mom has been busy planning our summer vacation. This year will be so much fun. My cousins Sydnee and Jack, my friends Kristen and Christopher , and their two little cousins will all be in Hilton Head at the same time as us.
I thought I would show you our pictures from the beach last year. Kirsten and Christopher's family and ours stayed together. We had fun.
We went to Chattanooga, and saw my favorite teacher, Mrs Downs. I got to hold Maribelle. She is sooooo cute.
Only 66 more schools days! Yes, Austin and I are counting down.

My Beach Vacation

1 comments:

Ronda said...

LOVE your beautiful vacation pictures...Emmy! It looks like so much fun! You are blessed to have parents to plan neat vacations for you! I know that you will have great memories! Hope to see you soon! Love, Ronda